Training and Trained Professionals
OmniTRAX Energy Solutions teams have decades or experience in safely moving sand through all stages of the supply chain. The OES Safety Team delivers a wide breadth of industry knowledge, high quality training and dedicated support to all basins. Our team provides in-house training, as well as basin/client specific training. Whichever service you choose, you are adding a safety driven partner for your team.
OES has implemented a superior safety culture designed to protect employees, customers and the general public. With a set of core rules aimed at recognizing potential hazards before they arise our operators are better able to focus on the task at hand, making operations run more safely and smoothly. All of our operators undergo extensive in-house and on-the-job training, including equipment operation, daily field auditing, lock out tag out procedures, hazard assessment and job management for high-risk work. We work closely with our customers across the U.S. to meet and exceed all safety goals on each and every job.
OES Training Programs and Certifications
- SafeLandUSA -PEC Safe Land /OSHA 10 Certified
- SafeLandUSA -PEC Safe Land h2S Clear Certified
- SafeLandUSA CORE Training
- Extensive Forklift and Equipment Safety Training
- Medical First Aid and CPR certification
- Ongoing Arrows Up Safety Training
- OSHA 3682 Silica Dust Exposure Compliance
- Training programs tailored by Terminal to include rail car movement focused training that sets us apart from the competition
- OES increases employee engagement around safety by providing side by side training that is documented through our safety tracking tool
- Managers are required to complete a weekly quota of field observations that continues to focus on employee education and training